- Select the Apple Menu in the top left corner, scroll down to System Preferences.
- Select Security & Privacy. On the bottom of this window there is a Padlock. If it is locked, click on the lock and enter of your password to unlock.
- Select the Privacy tab, then on the left side of the window scroll down to Camera and ensure VidyoDesktop or VidyoConnect has a check.
- Then select Microphone and ensure VidyoDesktop or VidyoConnect has a check.
- Select Screen Recording and ensure VidyoDesktop or VidyoConnect has a check.
- Finally, select Automation and ensure VidyoDesktop or VidyoConnect has a check and close window.
- Launch VidyoDesktop or VidyoConnect.
If you get an error trying to upgrade the VidyoDesktop version to 3.6.15 that states that the downloaded file is not signed, please uninstall the version of VidyoDesktop that you have installed and install the newest version. We have identified this as an issue with the previous versions of the VidyoDesktop program. Once you install the latest version (3.6.15) this will no longer be an issue. This is the error message that you may see when trying to upgrade the program:
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS & VidyoDesktop
If you are using Linux 16.04 LTS and you are having issues with installing VidyoDesktop, here are the commands that you can run to fix this issue:
sudo apt-get install libqt4-designer libqt4-opengl libqt4-svg libqtwebkit4
wget -O vidyo-desktop.deb http://bit.ly/VidyoDesktop_Ubuntu_No_Libqt4
sudo dpkg -i vidyo-desktop.deb